Construction & General Laborers’ Local 172 represents nearly 3600 heavy and highway laborers, as well as plant and manufacturing personnel, throughout the New Jersey counties of Mercer, Ocean, Burlington, Atlantic, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, and Cape May.
The scope of work for Local 172 includes but is not limited to drilling, blasting, roads, sewers, bridges, utility work, paving, tunnels, dams, hazmat, excavations, and concrete work on heavy and general construction.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 172 by visiting the link www.njlaborers.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 172 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 172 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 172 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 172 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 172
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 172
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 172 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 172.