IBEW Local 134, which represents more than 17,000 construction, communication, and residential electricians in the Chicago region, works to improve workers’ rights, benefits and job conditions. As the most highly trained in the industry, Local 134 electricians receive thousands of hours of classroom and on-the-job training, ensuring the highest standards of safety and expertise.
For more information on IBEW Local 134, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 134:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 134 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 134 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 134
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 134
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 134 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 134 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 134
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 134 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.