IBEW Local 3 is based in New York offers benefits via the Joint Industry Board (JIB.) IBEW 3’s Code of Excellence program emphasizes principles such as safe and productive work practices, performing the highest quality and quantity of work, and utilizing skills and abilities to the maximum.
For more information on IBEW Local 3, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 3:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 3 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 3 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 3
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 3
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 3 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 3 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 3
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 3 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.