Members of Laborers’ Local 110 are employed in the construction industry in St. Louis, Jefferson, and Washington Counties. LIUNA Local 110 was formed on October 27, 1933, and is an affiliate of LIUNA—the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
The primary goal of Local 110 is to enhance the quality of life of its members. The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education(The Laborers AGC Training Center), health coverage (Midwest Region Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund, Everside Health, etc) and other benefits programs.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 110 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.lu110.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 110 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 110 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 110 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 110 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 110
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 110
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 110 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 110.