Chartered on September 20, 1967, by the Laborers International Union of North America (LIUNA), Local 585 is based in Azusa, California. It serves nearly 800 members across Ventura County in California state.
The local is in charge of upholding rights under collective bargaining agreements, promoting job safety as provided by OSHA, health insurance, and a mortgage program. It also provides its members with various training programs, including Brick Tender’s, Landscape & Irrigation Fitter, and Cement Mason’s courses.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 585, please, visit their page local585.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 585 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 585 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 585 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 585 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 585
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 585
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 585 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 585.