Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Carpenters Local 373 is an Interior systems union that represents more than 1,300 carpenters, floor layers, cabinetmakers, display builders, office systems installers, and drapery installers across Ohio.
The union is affiliated with the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters (IKORCC) and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA).
Local 373 provides training services for both apprentices and journey-level workers via the Ohio Carpenters’ Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program. In addition, the union engages in collective bargaining with employers to secure better salaries, benefits, and working conditions for its members.
To learn more about Local 373, please, visit their website.
Pay Carpenters Local 373 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 373 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 373 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 373 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 373
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 373
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 373 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 373.