Laborers’ Local 238, chartered in 1906, is a union that represents over 800 hardworking men and women in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.
As an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA), the Local union utilizes a variety of services and initiatives aimed to improve its members’ job skills and career chances, as well as their quality of life.
This local union is a member of the Washington and Northern Idaho District Council of Laborers (a division of LiUNA) that represents eight Local Unions across this region with over 10,000 active and retired members.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 238, please, visit their page local238.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 238 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 238 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 238 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 238 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 238
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 238
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 238 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 238.