Laborers’ Local 190 represents members who work in the construction industry and was originally chartered on September 10, 1906. It covers Albany, Columbia, Greene, Herkimer, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Rensselaer, Saratoga and Washington Counties of the New York State.
Local 190 falls under the jurisdiction of LiUNA, hence all members are eligible for all LiUNA benefit programs.
Among them are high-quality training provided by New York State LECET, health and safety initiatives by NYS Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund, various pension plans, and so forth.
Learn more at laborers190.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 190 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 190 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 190 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 190 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 190
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 190
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 190 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 190.