Local 190 represents members who work in the construction industry and was originally chartered on September 10, 1906. It covers Albany, Columbia, Greene, Herkimer, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Rensselaer, Saratoga and Washington Counties of the New York State.
Local Union 190 falls under the jurisdiction of LiUNA, hence all members are eligible for all LiUNA benefit programs.
Among them are high-quality training provided by New York State LECET, health and safety initiatives by NYS Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund, various pension plans, and so forth.
Learn more at laborers190.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 190:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 190 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 190 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 190
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 190
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 190 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 190 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 190
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 190 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.