Laborers’ Local 68, established in 2014, is Affiliated with The Laborers’ International Union of North America. (LIUNA). It serves DuPage County, Illinois.
In cooperation with Chicagoland Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Fund, Chicago Laborers Pension and Welfare Fund as well as a LiUNA organisation, the union provides a set of different benefit programs to its members.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 68 by visiting www.laborers68.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 68:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 68 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 68 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 68
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 68
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 68 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 68 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 68
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 68 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.