Carpenters Local 599 is a union of nearly 800 professional carpenters who work on various construction projects in Indiana. Headquartered in Hammond, the union is a subsidiary of the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters (IKORCC) and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA).
Local 599, in collaboration with IKORCC, offers a wide range of benefits to its members. These advantages include comprehensive medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage, vision care, accident and sickness protection, life insurance, supplementary retirement income, and extensive training programs.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 599, please, visit their page.
Pay Carpenters Local 599 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 599 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 599 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 599 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 599
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 599
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 599 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 599.