With over 2600 active and retired members, Local 113 is the largest in Wisconsin. It serves Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Kenosha, and Racine Counties.
To assure better employment opportunities and long-term job security, Local 113 in cooperation with The Wisconsin Laborers’ District Council offers its members a comprehensive Apprenticeship program.
Additionally, construction workers of this Union can apply for health and pension benefits programs offered by local partner organizations.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 113 by visiting www.liuna113.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 113 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 113 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 113 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 113 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 113
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 113
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 113 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 113.