With over 2600 active and retired members, Local 113 is the largest in Wisconsin. It serves Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Kenosha, and Racine Counties.
To assure better employment opportunities and long-term job security, Local 113 in cooperation with The Wisconsin Laborers’ District Council offers its members a comprehensive Apprenticeship program. Additionally, construction workers of this Union can apply for health and pension benefits programs offered by local partner organisations.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 113 by visiting www.liuna113.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 113:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 113 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 113 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 113
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 113
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 113 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 113 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 113
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 113 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.