IBEW Local 176 has over 1,200 members across Bureau, Ford, Grundy, Henry, Iroquois, Kankakee, La Salle, Putnam, Stark, and Will counties in Illinois. Its members are responsible for all Inside, Radio Television Service, Sound and Public Address, and Electric Sign work in the communities they serve.
As a part of IBEW, Local 176 members have access to various benefit programs, including high-class training through the NECA-IBEW Joint Electrical Apprenticeship and Training Center, IBEW or NEBF pension plans, medical coverage by Zenith American Solutions, Union Plus program, etc.
To learn more about Local 176 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibewlocal176.org
Pay IBEW Local 176 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 176 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 176 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 176 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 176
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 176
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 176 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 176.