Laborers’ Local 413 was founded in 1936 and is a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). It is one of the four Local Unions that make up The Laborers’ District Council of Philadelphia and Vicinity.
Its members work in manufacturing, recycling facilities, quarries, infrastructure development and maintenance, and other construction-related jobs. The union offers its members a number of benefits, including healthcare coverage, retirees club, education at the LDC Training School, and pension benefits.
Learn more about Laborers’ Local 413 by visiting laborerslocal413.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 413 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 413 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 413 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 413 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 413
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 413
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 413 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 413.