Laborers’ Local 413 was founded in 1936 and is a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). It is one of the four Local Unions that make up The Laborers’ District Council of Philadelphia and Vicinity.
Its members work in manufacturing, recycling facilities, quarries, infrastructure development and maintenance, and other construction-related jobs. The union offers its members a number of benefits, including healthcare coverage, retirees club, education at the LDC Training School and pension benefits.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 413 by visiting laborerslocal413.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 413:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 413 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 413 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 413
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 413
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 413 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 413 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 413
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 413 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.