Chartered in 1937, Building & General Laborers’ Local Union 1091 is an affiliate of LIUNA – the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 1091 represents 1,000 members in Minnesota in Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Kanabec, Lake, Mille Lacs, Pine, and Southern St. Louis counties and in Wisconsin in Ashland, Bayfield and Douglas counties.
The primary work areas are Commercial Building, Highway & Heavy, Plaster Tenders, Environmental, Hazardous Waste Removal, Landscaping, Commercial Cleaning, Gas Distribution and Mainline Pipelines.
Visit the LIUNA Local 1091 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1091:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1091 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1091 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1091
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1091
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1091 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1091 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1091
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1091 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.