Located in Rochester, NY, Local 435 is a labor union that represents approximately 1,000 workers in all phases of construction. It has jurisdiction over Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, Wyoming, and Yates Counties.
Since its founding in 1918, the union has worked on numerous large- and small-scale projects, including the “Can of Worms,” the Van Lare Waste Water Treatment Plant, Mid-Town, and many others.
Rochester Laborers’ Local 435 is a member of the Upstate New York Laborers’ District Council, a division of LiUNA (Laborers’ International Union of North America). It is also affiliated with the local, state, and national Building Trades, as well as the local, state, and national AFL-CIO.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 435:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 435 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 435 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 435
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 435
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 435 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 435 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 435
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 435 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.