Since 1929, Laborers’ Local 185 has been a vital part of the Sacramento and Northern California communities. Today, it is comprised of 5000 men and women who are responsible for the construction, and maintenance of 20 counties in Northern California.
The majority of its members are employed by general engineering contractors, specialized subcontractors, and construction contractors. Additionally, they have members who are protected by site agreements, including factories, plants, and more.
All members of Local 185 have access to training, retraining, and apprenticeship programs. Most classes are taught at the Terence J. O’Sullivan Training Center in San Ramon.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 185 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website laborerslocal185.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 185 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 185 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 185 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 185 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 185
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 185
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 185 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 185.