Local 1174 was chartered in 1937 and, currently, unites over 700 construction professionals. The union is committed to bringing high-quality and family-sustaining careers to the construction industry throughout the Lehigh Valley. The territory it covers includes the counties of Monroe, Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Lebanon, and Schuylkill.
Local 1174 is in the Mid-Atlantic region and is a part of Laborers District Council of Eastern PA. The union provides its members with various benefits options, including training, health and welfare programmes, annuity and pension plans.
Learn more at liunalocal1174.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1174:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1174 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1174 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1174
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1174
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1174 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1174 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1174
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1174 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.