Chartered in 1938, Local 250 is a trade union that provides a high-quality workforce to contractors across California. It represents almost 6,200 Steamfitters, Pipeliners, Refrigeration Fitters, Apprentices, and Helpers.
Local 250 has jurisdiction over all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) work within the city limits of the City of Los Angeles, and where ever Local 78 has plumbing jurisdiction. Additionally, its jurisdiction extends to all industrial piping and refrigeration service work in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
To learn more about Local 250 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ua250.org
Pay UA Local 250 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 250 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 250 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 250 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 250
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 250
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 250 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 250.