Chartered in 1938, Local 250 is a trade union that provides a high-quality workforce to contractors across California. It represents almost 6,200 Steamfitters, Pipeliners, Refrigeration Fitters, Apprentices, and Helpers.
Local 250 has jurisdiction over all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) work within the city limits of the City of Los Angeles, and where ever Local 78 has plumbing jurisdiction. Additionally, its jurisdiction extends to all industrial piping and refrigeration service work in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
To learn more about Local 250 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ua250.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 250:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 250 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 250 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 250
- Union audit support for UA Local 250
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 250 work classes
How to Add UA Local 250 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 250
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 250 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.