Laborers’ Local 41 currently represents 1,200 members who work in the construction industry in the Northwest Indiana area. It was chartered in 1912 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 41 is one of Indiana’s eleven locals whose members can apply for a 3-year Apprenticeship Program provided by Indiana Laborers’ Training Trust Fund. The fund offers training to help workers who are already working in the construction industry improve their abilities as well as to prepare entry-level construction trade laborer apprentices to work in the sector.
Learn more at laborers41.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 41 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 41 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 41 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 41 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 41
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 41
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 41 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 41.