IUOE Local 953 represents around 1,200 skilled operating engineers in the construction industry throughout the State of Pennsylvania. Most of the members of the union work for Westmoreland, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Bisti Fuels.
Local 953 offers numerous training courses including Apprenticeship programs, Welding, Equipment Upgrade, Journeyman-Upgrade Training, Pipeline Operator Qualification Evaluation Safety Classes, Safety Training, etc.
To learn more about Local 953 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at iuoelocal953.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 953:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 953 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 953 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 953
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 953
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 953 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 953 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 953
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 953 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.