IUOE Local 369 represents around 1,100 skilled operating engineers in the construction industry throughout the State of Tennessee. It was chartered in 1979 as an affiliate of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Through its training center in Cordova, TN, Local 369 trains apprentices in the skills required to execute tasks as an operating engineer and provides highly skilled, safe, and productive heavy equipment operators and stationary/facilities engineers to the construction, pipeline, stationary, and environmental sectors.
Pay IUOE Local 369 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 369 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 369 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 369 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 369
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 369
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 369 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 369.