IUOE Local 320 is a trade union representing around 1,000 talented operating engineers who serve numerous communities in Alabama. It is headquartered in Tuscumbia, AL, and is a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Through its training center in Florence, AL, IUOE Local 320 provides training in three different occupations: Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators, Crane and Tower Operators, and Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines. The programs are a blend of classroom and on-the-job training.
Pay IUOE Local 320 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 320 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 320 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 320 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 320
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 320
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 320 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 320.