IUOE Local 917 is a mixed union that has been serving the eastern part of the State of Tennessee since 1933 as part of the International Union of Operating Engineers. With over 1,000 Hoisting & Portable and Stationary Engineers, the union provides a range of services to its members.
Through the Joint Apprenticeship & Training Center, Local 917 offers various training programs to train apprentices and provide skill improvement and related training to Operating Engineers continually. Members are also eligible for a comprehensive health & welfare plan, pension, and retirement benefits.
For additional information, please visit the Local 917 page at iuoe917.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 917:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 917 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 917 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 917
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 917
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 917 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 917 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 917
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 917 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.