IBEW Local 2154 was chartered in March of 1964 as a branch of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. It has 700 professional Electricians throughout Western New York and Western Pennsylvania, representing workers in the gas industry as well as municipality workers.
Local 2154 is committed to assisting its members by securing better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining salaries, medical coverage, secure retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to high-class training and other benefits.
To learn more about Local 2154 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibewlocal2154.org
Pay IBEW Local 2154 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 2154 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 2154 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 2154 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 2154
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 2154
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 2154 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 2154.