IUOE Local 95 is a trade union that represents over 2,100 operating engineers and stationary engineers that maintain large commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It was chartered on March 24, 1902, as a branch of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
In partnerships with CCAC, Rosedale Technical College and Pittsburgh Air Systems, Local 95 Training Fund provides its members with world-class training and certifications. Moreover, its members receive access to extensive medical coverage and retirement plans.
To learn more about IUOE Local 95 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, iuoelocal95.org.
Pay IUOE Local 95 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 95 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 95 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 95 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 95
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 95
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 95 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 95.