Founded in 1948, IBEW Local 551 represents approximately 800 electrical workers who are responsible for Inside and Sound and Communication work in Marin, Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Humboldt, and Del Norte Counties in California.
Local 551’s major purpose is to improve its members’ quality of life. The union offers various services to its members, including different Apprenticeship Programs, several health coverage programs, retirement plans, and other benefits programs.
To learn more about Local 551 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibewlocal551.org
Pay IBEW Local 551 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 551 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 551 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 551 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 551
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 551
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 551 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 551.