Carpenters Local 491 is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (EASRCC). It has nearly 900 professional carpenters who work on various construction projects in Maryland.
Carpenters Local 491 provides comprehensive training to its members in various aspects of carpentry through the EASRCC training centers. This includes commercial carpentry, residential carpentry, heavy highway construction, pile driving, floor laying, cabinet making, and trade show carpentry, among others.
Additionally, the local union offers a range of benefit programs to its members, such as medical, prescription drug, vision, and dental coverage, as well as a supplemental pension plan and other benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 491 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 491 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 491 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 491 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 491
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 491
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 491 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 491.