IBEW Local 22, chartered in 1892, represents nearly 1900 workers who serve the Electrical Construction Industry in Nebraska and Western Iowa. It has jurisdiction over all Inside, Residential, Shopmen, Telecommunication (VDV), Instrument Technicians, and Lightning Protection Technicians.
The local union’s purpose is to support and represent the local electrical workers’ interests in all situations and concerns that have an impact on their daily lives. It helps members to find work, provides health and pension benefits, offers access to new or additional training, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 22 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibew22.unionactive.com
Pay IBEW Local 22 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 22 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 22 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 22 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 22
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 22
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 22 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 22.