Local 22, chartered in 1892, represents nearly 1900 workers who serve the Electrical Construction Industry in Nebraska and Western Iowa. It has jurisdiction over all Inside, Residential, Shopmen, Telecommunication (VDV), Instrument Technicians and Lightning Protection Technicians.
The local union’s purpose is to support and represent the local electrical workers’ interests in all situations and concerns that have an impact on their daily lives. It helps members to find work, provides health and pension benefits, offers access to new or additional training, etc.
To learn more about Local 22 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibew22.unionactive.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 22:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 22 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 22 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 22
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 22
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 22 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 22 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 22
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 22 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.