Chartered in 1949, Pipeliners Local 798 is a trade union that provides a high-quality workforce to contractors across the country. It represents almost 8,000 welders, journeymen spacers, and helpers, who all play critical roles in the integrity and safety of oil and gas pipelines.
Local 798 provides its members with various benefits packages, including training at the Local 798 Training Center, health and retirement coverage, several scholarship programs, Credit Union Membership through Arkansas Best Federal Credit Union, etc.
To learn more about Local 798 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local798.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 798:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 798 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 798 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 798
- Union audit support for UA Local 798
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 798 work classes
How to Add UA Local 798 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 798
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 798 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.