Chartered in 1949, Pipeliners Local 798 is a trade union that provides a high-quality workforce to contractors across the country. It represents almost 8,000 welders, journeymen spacers, and helpers, who all play critical roles in the integrity and safety of oil and gas pipelines.
Local 798 provides its members with various benefits packages, including training at the Local 798 Training Center, health and retirement coverage, several scholarship programs, Credit Union Membership through Arkansas Best Federal Credit Union, etc.
To learn more about Local 798 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local798.org
Pay UA Local 798 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 798 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 798 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 798 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 798
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 798
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 798 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 798.