IBEW Local 8 represents about 2,100 Workers who are responsible for all Inside and Teledata work across 15 counties in Michigan and Ohio. Founded in 1947, Local 8 is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
The union provides its members with a range of benefit packages, including an apprenticeship program and continued training at the Toledo Electrical JATC, medical coverage, welfare, and pension plans by Toledo Electrical Benefit Plans, and so forth.
To learn more about IBEW Local 8 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibew8.org
Pay IBEW Local 8 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 8 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 8 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 8 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 8
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 8
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 8 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 8.