Local 8 represents about 2,100 Workers who are responsible for all Inside and Teledata work across 15 counties in Michigan and Ohio. Founded in 1947, Local 8 is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
The union provides its members with a range of benefit packages, including an apprenticeship programme and continued training at the Toledo Electrical JATC, medical coverage, welfare and pension plans by Toledo Electrical Benefit Plans, and so forth.
To learn more about Local 8 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibew8.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 8:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 8 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 8 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 8
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 8
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 8 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 8 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 8
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 8 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.