Pipefitters UA Local 274, established on July 20, 1901, stands for over 1,350 union-trained craftsmen. Its territory encompasses the counties of Hudson, Bergen, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, and parts of Warren in New Jersey.
To ensure that each pipefitter or service technician is prepared to deliver high-quality workmanship, Local offers a 5-year apprenticeship program and continuing education classes. The union also provides a variety of benefits including a Health and Welfare plan, Pension, Scholarships, and Legal Assistance.
To learn more about UA Local 274 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, pipefitters274.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 274:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 274 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 274 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 274
- Union audit support for UA Local 274
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 274 work classes
How to Add UA Local 274 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 274
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 274 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.