Pipefitters UA Local 274, established on July 20, 1901, stands for over 1,350 union-trained craftsmen. Its territory encompasses the counties of Hudson, Bergen, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, and parts of Warren in New Jersey.
To ensure that each pipefitter or service technician is prepared to deliver high-quality workmanship, Local offers a 5-year apprenticeship program and continuing education classes. The union also provides a variety of benefits including a Health and Welfare plan, Pension, Scholarships, and Legal Assistance.
To learn more about UA Local 274 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, pipefitters274.org
Pay UA Local 274 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 274 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 274 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 274 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 274
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 274
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 274 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 274.