IUOE Local 119 is a labor union that represents nearly 150 experienced, qualified Stationary Engineers in the state of Kansas. Focusing on operations and maintenance, they work in service sectors, industrial complexes, and buildings.
The primary goal of IUOE Local 119 is to provide safe working conditions for all members, advocate for acceptable work hours, secure employment and adequate wages, handle employment disputes, and create a higher quality of life for all members.
Pay IUOE Local 119 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 119 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 119 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 119 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 119
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 119
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 119 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 119.