LIUNA Local 81 represents members who work in the construction industry in Northern Indiana affiliated with LIUNA – the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
With a current membership of over 1100, Local 81 construction professionals continue to use their skill set to undertake work on numerous streets, roads, highways, and boulevards throughout Indiana’s Starke, La Porte, and Lake counties.
The union provides training in cooperation with the Indiana Laborers’ Training Trust Fund. The fund provides training to help construction industry employees enhance their skills as well as to get entry-level construction trade laborer apprentices ready for the job market.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 81, please, visit their website laborers81.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 81:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 81 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 81 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 81
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 81
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 81 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 81 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 81
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 81 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.