Laborers’ Local 81 represents members who work in the construction industry in Northern Indiana affiliated with LIUNA – the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
With a current membership of over 1100, Local 81 construction professionals continue to use their skill set to undertake work on numerous streets, roads, highways, and boulevards throughout Indiana’s Starke, La Porte, and Lake counties.
The union provides training in cooperation with the Indiana Laborers’ Training Trust Fund. The fund provides training to help construction industry employees enhance their skills as well as to get entry-level construction trade laborer apprentices ready for the job market.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 81, please, visit their website at laborers81.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 81 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 81 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 81 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 81 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 81
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 81
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 81 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 81.