Sand, Gravel & Crushed Stone Workers Union, Local 681 has over 1,000- members and serves Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Will and 5 more counties in the Chicago Metropolitan area. It was chartered in 1934 as a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 681 is also affiliated with Chicago Area LECET (Laborers-Employers Cooperation and Education Trust). Therefore, members of Local 681 can take advantage of benefit programs, like training provided by Chicagoland Laborers District Council Training & Apprentice Fund, health and pension programmes provided by Chicago Laborers’ Pension and Welfare Funds, various scholarships and so on.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 681:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 681 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 681 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 681
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 681
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 681 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 681 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 681
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 681 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.