Plumbers & Pipefitters UA Local 344, established in 1975 through the merger of five Local Unions, is a skilled trades organization with over 1200 members. They provide commercial, industrial, and residential services to Oklahoma, working with over 70 contractors across 57 counties in the state.
Local 344 offers various journeyman upgrade courses such as Medical Gas System Installation Certification, United Association Welding Certification, Orbital Welding Certification, etc. The union also offers a variety of benefits including full family health care and pension plans.
To learn more about UA Local 344 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website.
Pay UA Local 344 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 344 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 344 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 344 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 344
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 344
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 344 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 344.