Plumbers & Pipefitters UA Local 344, established in 1975 through the merger of five Local Unions, is a skilled trades organization with over 1200 members. They provide commercial, industrial, and residential services to Oklahoma, working with over 70 contractors across 57 counties in the state.
Local 344 offers various journeyman upgrade courses such as Medical Gas System Installation Certification, United Association Welding Certification, Orbital Welding Certification, etc. The union also offers a variety of benefits including full family health care and pension plans.
To learn more about UA Local 344 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 344:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 344 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 344 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 344
- Union audit support for UA Local 344
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 344 work classes
How to Add UA Local 344 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 344
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 344 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.