Established in 1938, Local 758 represents almost 500 professionals and serves Lorain County, Ohio.
As an affiliate of Laborers International Union of North America, Local 758 has access to all parent programs, including health insurance and education programs (Ohio Laborers’ Training and Apprenticeship Program, The Ohio Laborers’ Benefits, etc).
The main areas of work include negotiating labor contracts, addressing employment issues, protecting working conditions, and coordinating training through negotiations and collective bargaining.
Visit the LIUNA Local 758 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 758:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 758 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 758 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 758
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 758
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 758 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 758 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 758
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 758 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.