Established in 1938, Local 758 represents almost 500 professionals and serves Lorain County, Ohio.
As an affiliate of the Laborers International Union of North America, Local 758 has access to all parent programs, including health insurance and education programs (Ohio Laborers’ Training and Apprenticeship Program, The Ohio Laborers’ Benefits, etc).
The main areas of work include negotiating labor contracts, addressing employment issues, protecting working conditions, and coordinating training through negotiations and collective bargaining.
Visit the LIUNA Local 758 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 758 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 758 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 758 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 758 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 758
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 758
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 758 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 758.