Plasters & Cement Masons Local 780 is located in New York, NY and serves the greater New York Area. Local 780 has represented and trained plasterers and cement masons for the purpose of protecting and promoting the quality of their industry and the livelihood of their members. Local 780 continues to live by the principles upon which it was founded and which will continue to be its strength in the future.
For more information on OPCM Local 780, click here.
HCM TradeSeal support for OPCM Local 780:
- Auto-calculation of OPCM Local 780 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for OPCM Local 780 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for OPCM Local 780
- Union audit support for OPCM Local 780
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for OPCM Local 780 work classes
How to Add OPCM Local 780 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: OPCM 780
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add OPCM 780 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.