Local 500 was established in October 1919. This union is comprised of hardworking, devoted men and women who are committed to constructing great communities and structures. In the Building Trades Construction Industry, Local 500 represents over a thousand members.
They are proficient in the placement and removal of concrete, brick mason tenders, demolition, flagging, carpenter tenders, hazardous waste disposal, tunneling, and many other specialized fields.
Local 500 is an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America, therefore members of this union have access to all LiUNA training, education, and healthcare programs.
Visit the LIUNA Local 500 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 500 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 500 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 500 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 500 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 500
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 500
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 500 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 500.