Laborers’ Local 261 was chartered by the Laborers International Union of North America, AFL-CIO in 1916. Today, it represents approximately 5,300 members and serves San Francisco, San Mateo, and Marin Counties of Northern California.
On behalf of its members, Local 261 engages in collective negotiation, grievance representation, and benefits administration. It also offers a set of healthcare and training programs for its members.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 261 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website liunalocal261.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 261 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 261 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 261 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 261 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 261
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 261
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 261 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 261.