IBEW Local 1600 is a chartered Local Union situated in Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania, with primary jurisdiction over electrical utility property. Most of its members work for Pennsylvania Power Light Company, but there are also individuals who work for Comcast Cable, Talen Energy, Brookfield, and the Municipality of Ephrata. Its jurisdictional territory includes 29 of the 67 counties in Pennsylvania.
The organization provides its members with a range of benefit packages, including welfare and pension programs, medical care, apprenticeship training, and more.
To learn more about IBEW Local 1600 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibew1600.org
Pay IBEW Local 1600 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1600 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1600 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1600 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1600
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1600
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1600 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1600.