Local 1600 is a chartered Local Union situated in Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania, with primary jurisdiction over electrical utility property. Most of its members work for Pennsylvania Power Light Company, but there are also individuals who work for Comcast Cable, Talen Energy, Brookfield, and the Municipality of Ephrata. Its jurisdictional territory includes 29 of the 67 counties in Pennsylvania.
The organization provides its members with a range of benefit packages, including welfare and pension programs, medical care, apprenticeship training, and more.
To learn more about Local 1600 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibew1600.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1600:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1600 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1600 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1600
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1600
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1600 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1600 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1600
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1600 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.