IUOE Local 318 is a labor union made up of 900 skilled operators, hundreds of signatory contractors, city workers, shops, and quarries in the area. Its jurisdiction covers the 14 southernmost counties in Illinois. Founded in 1932 as a branch of the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 318 is committed to providing excellent services to its members.
Local 318 operates an apprenticeship facility that provides apprenticeship entry-level training and journeymen upgrade training to all members. Additionally, all members receive comprehensive health & welfare plans, pension, and annuity benefits.
For additional information, please visit the Local 318 page at iuoelocal318.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 318:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 318 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 318 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 318
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 318
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 318 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 318 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 318
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 318 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.