Established in 2015, Laborers’ Local 711 is a union representing more than 560 Professional Table Game Dealers in Rhode Island.
Local 711 (LiUNA) consists of professional table game dealers who work in the dynamically growing casino gaming industry at Twin Rivers Casino, Lincoln, RI. Every one of its members is fully licensed by the Department of Business Regulations of the State of Rhode Island.
The union supports its members by negotiating contracts with management; enforcing rights under the collective bargaining agreement and enforcing legal rights, such as those extended to workers under the National Labor Relations Act.
Learn more about Laborers’ Local 711 by visiting laborerslocal711.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 711 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 711 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 711 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 711 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 711
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 711
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 711 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 711.