Established in 2015, LiUNA Local 711 is a union representing more than 560 Professional Table Game Dealers in Rhode Island.
Local 711 consists of professional table game dealers who work in the dynamically growing casino gaming industry at Twin Rivers Casino, Lincoln, RI. Every one of its members is fully licensed by the Department of Business Regulations of the State of Rhode Island.
The union support its members by negotiating contracts with management; enforcing rights under the collective bargaining agreement and enforcing legal rights, such as those extended to workers under the National Labor Relations Act.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 711 by visiting laborerslocal711.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 711:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 711 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 711 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 711
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 711
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 711 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 711 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 711
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 711 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.