Members of Local 158 are in every county in northeastern and central Pennsylvania and are at the forefront of supplying skilled laborers for restoring and maintaining Pennsylvania’s infrastructure, highways, bridges and gas pipeline, as well as other sectors of the heavy construction industry.
Local 158 received its charter in 1953 as a part of LiUNA. Since then, it provides trained and qualified workers to contractors in all phases of heavy and highway construction.
Learn more at laborerslocal158.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 158:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 158 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 158 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 158
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 158
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 158 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 158 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 158
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 158 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.