Carpenters Local 1260 is an affiliate of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBC) and the North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters. Local 1260 represents skilled carpenters who work in the South Central/Southeast area of Iowa, covering seventeen counties.
The union maintains a Joint Apprenticeship and Training Center in Cedar Rapids, which provides comprehensive apprenticeship and journeyman training programs to ensure that members are equipped with the latest skills and knowledge in the carpentry trade. In addition to training opportunities, Local 1260 members also have access to a range of benefits, including healthcare and retirement options.
To learn more about Local 1260, please, visit their website at carpentersunionlocal1260.com.
Pay Carpenters Local 1260 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1260 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1260 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1260 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1260
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1260
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1260 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1260 .