Construction, Service Contract and General Industry Local 107 is made up of nearly 700 men and women who work in construction, environmental remediation, and the nuclear industry in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Laborers’ Local 107 provides a range of advantages to its members, including education provided by Southwest Laborers’ Training & Apprenticeship Fund, a secure pension plan, health insurance and other benefit programs.
Learn more at liuna107.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 107 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LIUNA 107 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 107 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 107 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 107
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 107
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 107 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 107.