Construction, Service Contract and General Industry Local 107 is made up of nearly 700 men and women who work in construction, environmental remediation, and the nuclear industry in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Local 107 provides a range of advantages to its members, including education provided by Southwest Laborers’ Training & Apprenticeship Fund, a secure pension plan, health insurance and other benefit programs.
Learn more at liuna107.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 107:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 107 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 107 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 107
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 107
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 107 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 107 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LIUNA 107
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LIUNA 107 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.