Chartered on June 21, 1939, by the Laborers International Union of North America (LIUNA), Local 1445 is based in Catlettsburg, Kentuky. It serves nearly 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build the counties in Kentucky state.
Local 1445 is committed to providing benefit programs to all of its members. Among these are better working conditions, health insurance, secure retirement plans, and comprehensive, high-quality training at the Kentucky Laborers’ Training Center.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1445:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1445 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1445 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1445
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1445
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1445 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1445 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1445
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1445 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.