Cambridge Health Alliance, Local 380 is made up of nearly 700 Healthcare Workers within Hospitals, Clinics, and Nursing Homes. It represents every profession within these areas like Housekeepers, Kitchen workers, CNA’s, Medical Assistance, Administrative Staff, Lab Technicians and many more.
Local 380 is a member of the Massachusetts and Northern New England Laborers’ District Council (a branch of LiUNA), which represents 33 Local Unions and over 20,000 laborers and public service employees in this region.
All associated locals are eligible for healthcare and pension programs offered by the Massachusetts Laborers’ Health & Welfare Fund and the Massachusetts Laborers’ Pension Fund, respectively.
Learn more at masslaborers.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 380:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 380 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 380 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 380
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 380
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 380 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 380 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 380
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 380 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.