Cambridge Health Alliance, Laborers’ Local 380 is made up of nearly 700 Healthcare Workers within Hospitals, Clinics, and Nursing Homes. It represents every profession within these areas like Housekeepers, Kitchen workers, CNA’s, Medical Assistance, Administrative Staff, Lab Technicians and many more.
Local 380 is a member of the Massachusetts and Northern New England Laborers’ District Council (a branch of LiUNA), which represents 33 Local Unions and over 20,000 laborers and public service employees in this region.
All associated locals are eligible for healthcare and pension programs offered by the Massachusetts Laborers’ Health & Welfare Fund and the Massachusetts Laborers’ Pension Fund, respectively.
Learn more at masslaborers.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 380 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 380 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 380 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 380 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 380
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 380
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 380 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 380.