Chartered in 1933, Local 450 has negotiated fair working conditions, wages, and benefits for working men and women while providing the best qualified workforce for their signatory contractors.
For more information on Local 450, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 450:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 450 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 450 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 450
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 450
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 450 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 450 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 450
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 450 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.