IUOE Local 465 is a diversified trade union representing over 1,000 operating engineers, working as heavy equipment operators, mechanics, and surveyors in the construction industry, and stationary engineers, working in operations and maintenance in building and industrial complexes and the service industries.
Local 465 provides its members with apprenticeship training and upgrading programs through its training center in Crosby, Texas. Additionally, all qualifying members receive a package of benefits, such as medical insurance and pension benefits.
To learn more about Local 465 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at iuoe465.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 465:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 465 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 465 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 465
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 465
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 465 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 465 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 465
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 465 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.