IUOE Local 465 is a diversified trade union representing over 1,000 operating engineers, working as heavy equipment operators, mechanics, and surveyors in the construction industry, and stationary engineers, working in operations and maintenance in building and industrial complexes and the service industries.
Local 465 provides its members with apprenticeship training and upgrading programs through its training center in Crosby, Texas. Additionally, all qualifying members receive a package of benefits, such as medical insurance and pension benefits.
To learn more about IUOE Local 465 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at iuoe465.com.
Pay IUOE Local 465 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 465 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 465 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 465 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 465
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 465
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 465 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 465.