IUOE Local 119 is a labor organization in Texas that represents almost 100 experienced, competent Stationary Engineers who work under the Metal Trades Council (MTC) at the Pantex plant. The local union is also an affiliate of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
IUOE Local 340’s primary purpose is to promote safe working conditions for all members, advocate for reasonable work hours, secure employment and appropriate salaries, resolve labor disputes, and improve the quality of life for all members.
Pay IUOE Local 340 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 340 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 340 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 340 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 340
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 340
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 340 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 340.